I have limited wedding availability in 2021 – Ask about your date!

Sarah Maria Photography

Right let’s get into it.

YOU REALLY ARE HERE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME FOR YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY. ANY KIND OF INSIDER INFO IS GOING TO BE WELCOME RIGHT NOW, RIGHT?
Sarah Maria Photography
But, before we get into a Take Me Out, like me and light me situation, I thought that I would to give you some general tips for choosing a wedding photographer. Whilst I am crossing everything that you keep your light on for me, even if you don’t you’ll go away with a head full of info meaning you can make a really informed decision when the time comes.

But, before we get into a Take Me Out, like me and light me situation, I thought that I would to give you some general tips for choosing a wedding photographer. Whilst I am crossing everything that you keep your light on for me, even if you don’t you’ll go away with a head full of info meaning you can make a really informed decision when the time comes.

That regret fuels me to make the wedding photographs I take to make it onto the walls of home and things to be cherished forever. You can read more about the story of my wedding – and the lessons I’ve learnt – over on my blog. You’re not just paying for my time but also my skill and experience in the field.

There’s loads of pressure in choosing your wedding suppliers isn’t there? I can remember how daunting it can feel finding the right supplier for you out of the hundreds of businesses that there are in the wedding industry. So, with that in mind I’ve put together a little guide to helping you choose your ideal wedding photographer.

CONTACT ME

Sarah Maria Photography

Choose someone whose work you love

I’ve heard from brides who booked their photographer without looking at their portfolio and then were so unhappy with the results. This is why I have so many wedding photographs all over my website. You can also view recent wedding over on my blog. I specialise in beautiful, natural wedding photographs combined with fun & joyful portraits. The kind of photographs you want to hang on your wall and look at every day. So make sure with whoever you are considering they can take the photos that deserve that pride of place.

WHAT I PROMISE TO YOU IF YOU DECIDE THAT I AM THE RIGHT WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YOU…

Me!

Exclusivity
I shoot a limited number of weddings per year in order to ensure that all my couples get dedicated and personal service. I’m not interested in a huge total number of weddings, but the weddings I do play a part in I give my all to, meaning I have to limit the total to ensure a good work/life balance.

Beautiful photographs
All the supplied images are edited in my signature style which has been meticulously designed to reflect your story and your day.

Print release
I supply all the edited images in high resolution along with a print release. This means you can frame your photos and put them all over your walls, give canvases as gifts to friends or even stick your mug on a mug and give it as a Christmas gift to every member of your family if your heart desires!

If you have any questions about your wedding photography then my FAQ page has answers to the more common ones. You can also get in touch with me via my contact page.

BOOK ME

FAQs

WHATS YOUR STYLE?

I have a unique style called “You won’t even know I am there” For 90% of your wedding day I’ll be super stealthy, documenting what’s going on. The other 10% of the time I do get involved by directing people for group photographs and your couple portraits. If you decide you don’t want any of the posed photographs then you can have a full-on 100% documentary-style day. Honestly… I’m easy.

WE HATE HAVING OUR PHOTO TAKEN

Don’t panic! Firstly I’ve never met a couple who love having their photo taken so you’re not alone! Secondly, I have skills! These skills of mine produce amazing, natural photographs without you even knowing I’ve taken a picture. Most importantly I make the whole process relaxed and easy for you. Speak to any of my past couples and they will tell you exactly how much fun it is to be in front of my lens!

HOW LONG AFTER OUT WEDDING DO WE GET THE PHOTOS?

After your wedding, the first thing I do is back up all of your memories. I’ll then have a big sleep and then drink copious amounts of coffee! Wedding hangovers are REAL! Within a few days, I put some sneak peeks online for you and your full online gallery will then be ready for viewing within 8-12 weeks. I’ll always send you a ‘Your photos will be ready by…” type email so you’re not left wondering!

HOW MANY PHOTOS WILL WE GET?

The amount of pictures delivered to you after your wedding date is totally dependant on many things. These include how many hours I am with you on the day if you have booked a second photographer, the number of guests you had, etc. Basically the more of everything ‘wedding wise’ then more photos I have to deliver is generally how it works. As a minimum though I deliver 300 images.

ARE YOU INSURED?

Yes! I have public liability insurance and I also ensure all my cameras and kit. I have everything in place to make sure that should a situation arise we’ recovered. A lot of wedding venues will ask to see my documents. If your venue is one of those just fire me an email & I can get copies sorted for you.

WHATS YOUR STYLE?

I have a unique style called “You won’t even know I am there”

For 90% of your wedding day, I’ll be super stealthy, documenting what’s going on. The other 10% of the time I do get involved by directing people for group photographs and your more traditional couple portraits. If you decide you don’t want any of the posed photographs then you can have a full-on 100% documentary-style day. Honestly… I’m easy.

ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS?

The pricing above includes 90 mins travel from Preston which pretty much covers the North West. If your venue is a little further than that sometimes its safer for me to stay local the night before so the cost of a cheap hotel is sometimes required on top.

DO WE GET COPYRIGHT?

I retain the copyright of all my work. With your photographs you get printing.